torsdag den 2. oktober 2014

Doing an in between surgery comeback!

Participating and doing an in between surgery comeback at AL Bank Cup 2014 in Aalborg this weekend! As mentioned before the surgery of my right elbow is more preventive and will be done 10th of October - I can still fully stretch the arm and train without too much irritation and pain. Over the last three  to four weeks I have been training pretty much normal and have had slightly more kilos on the bar - therefore I have decided that I will be lifting on Sunday. 
It's almost six months since I last was on the platform at the European Championships in April - not lifting Sunday would make it further three, probably four months, which will be a very long time. 
Sunday I will go out, have FUN, do what I LOVE and do the BEST I can with only three to four weeks training after 5 months injury break. Wish me luck!

#gettingbackinthegame

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar