mandag den 15. september 2014

Comeback postponed!


Friday I had an MRI scan of my right elbow. Unfortunately it showed that I have two cartilage pieces in the elbow joint which has to come out if I want to continue doing Weightlifting. This means another surgery is coming up - and hopefully very soon!

The last couple of weeks my training have been going very well and the hope of a comeback at the AL Bank Cup start October and participation at the World Champions in November have seemed very realistic.

It have all been hopes and after feeling the irritation in the right elbow as I had when it all started in the left elbow, I have known that the hope was much smaller. The cartilage pieces and the operation does not come as a shock to me - I have known from the start that this would need an operation, but tried to stay positive and hold on to the small hope!

‪#‎gettingbackinthegame‬

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar