fredag den 20. juni 2014

Surgery = Done!

This afternoon I had my elbow fixed - or at least I hope so! The surgery went fine with no complications. They had to remove four cartilage pieces instead of the planned two, as two more was hidden inside the elbow joint. Also the joint was sever irritated and has been cleaned up.

After watching and coaching at the Weightlifting heptathlon last Saturday - I really feel the hunger! The hunger to lift heavy weights - to do snatch and clean & jerk! After almost 3 months without doing any clean & jerk and only a few really light snatches - I cannot wait to get started! Monday I expect to be starting some rehabilitation of my inwardly rotated shoulder, which probably has been the main reason why my elbow has been "damaged" in the first place.

Thank you so much for the support to all of you, and to my training friends for motivating me to keep going and stay positive - you know who you are!

#gettingbackinthegame

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar